“The Simplified and Focused Game of Chemistry”
Almost anyone find that to memorize something that long and complex is annoying. Take Chemistry as an example. It is a nightmare for any students to understand the chemistry only by reading, listening from the lecture. It become complicated, ambiguous and hard to be understood in that way.
“Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
With that in mind, the developer is trying to design a game that bring a kind of fun to the world of chemistry. Since we can agree that learning when having fun is always the most effective and efficient method.
- Project Goals – Introducing the basic elements of chemistry and their reactions through an interactive, interesting, and simple game.
- Deadline – Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Construct 2
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Wavepad Sound Editor
Developers’ Role Distribution
- Dumac Revano Chen – Logic and Concept Designer
- Excelino Noveda Alfa Fernando – UI and UX Designer
- The User Interface & User Experience Designer – Handling, designing and overlooking everything that the end-user interacted with. i.e. clicking, seeing, or operating a certain operation.
- Guntur Sandjaya – Front-End Designer