“The Simplified Chemistry Game Project”
Almost anyone find that to memorize something that long and complex is annoying. Take Chemistry as an example. It is a nightmare for any students to understand the chemistry only by reading, listening from the lecture. It become complicated, ambiguous and hard to be understood in that way.
“Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
With that in mind, the developer is trying to design a game that bring a kind of fun to the world of chemistry. Since we can agree that learning when having fun is always the most effective and efficient method.
- Project Goals – Introducing the basic elements of chemistry and their reactions through an interactive, interesting, and simple game.
- Deadline – Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Construct 2
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
Developers’ Role Distribution
- Dumac Revano Chen – Logic and Concept Designer
- Excelino Noveda Alfa Fernando – UI and UX Designer
- The User Interface & User Experience Designer – Handling, designing and overlooking everything that the end-user interacted with. i.e. clicking, seeing, or operating a certain operation.
- The Graphic User Interface(GUI) Designer– Executing & Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and focus to user friendliness of visual design to complex design which compromise all of the visual design from concept to final stage of implementation.
- Guntur Sandjaya – Front-End Designer